- To ensure that your senior cat (aged 12 or over) receives the specific nutrition it needs to help maintain optimal health, you will need to feed it a diet that it will prefer naturally and instinctively.
- That’s why ROYAL CANIN® Ageing 12+ in Gravy is formulated to match the optimal Macro Nutritional Profile that is instinctively preferred by ageing cats like yours.
- Senior cats will often need higher levels of nutritional support for the overall maintenance of good joint health. This is why ROYAL CANIN® Ageing 12+ in Gravy is specially formulated to help maintain healthy joints through a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids – specifically EPA and DHA.
- To help support healthy kidney function and overall renal health, ROYAL CANIN® Ageing 12+ in Gravy also contains an adapted phosphorus content.
- To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Ageing 12+ is also available in a succulent jelly, or as dry food with tasty and crunchy kibble.
- If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.