PETVITAL GAG TABLETS®
For joints, tendons & ligaments
PETVITAL GAG® serves the high-quality supply of the musculoskeletal system with glycosaminoglycans (GAG)
Due to the high proportion of glycosaminoglycans, connective tissue smoutures such as vision, ligaments, articular cartilage and intervertebral discs are stabilized and regenerated.
PETVITAL GAG® consists of natural substances, which are essential for the functional & performance as well as the resilience of the musculoskeletal system:
- Amino acids and seaweed flour: as a rapidly available sulfur dispenser,
- Green-lip mussel meat flour: for supplying connective
tissue and articular cartilage with glycosaminoglycans, chondroitin-4 and 6-sulfate, heparin & heparan sulfate and omega-3 fatty acids
- Vitamin E and selenials: as cell protection factors,
which mainly serve the degradation of cell-destroying metabolic products.
- Vitamin E also promotes endurance, speed and willingness to perform
- strengthens performance with increased stress (training, competition, hunting, gestation, mammalian time)
- improves the quality of life, especially of older dogs
- supports the optimal structure of the puppy tissue structure in the last third of pregnancy
- contributes to the optimal development of tendons, cartilage and joints during the rearing phase
- complements daily feed ration with valuable natural substances with high biological value
- is excellently accepted due to its (natural) ingredients
– 90g (approx. 90 tablets) – 180g
1 tablet per 10kg body weight (max. 5 tablets)
The specified feeding recommendation must not be exceeded.