feed for cats
Biotin and zinc for:
- shiny fur
- healthy skin
- optimal pigmentation
- all breeds and ages, high acceptance even in taste-sensitive cats
- Biotin is used as a coenzyme in keratin synthesis to build up the hair.
A deficiency of biotin can be felt as follows:
- brittle, brittle hair
- dry skin
- Hair loss first at the extremities, gradually spreads over the entire body.
- increased hair loss, especially around the eyes (“eye glass formation”) and on the legs
- Pigment loss and dandruff formation
Composition / Ingredients / Additives:
Composition: Glucose, cane sugar
Ingredients: Water 70.0%, crude ash 0.8%, crude fibre 0.5%, fat content 0.2%, protein 0.0%
Nutritional additives per 1,000ml:
333,000mcg biotin, 500mg zinc as zinc oxide (preserved with potassium sorbate and citric acid)
Recommended feeding per animal per day:
Depending on the size of the cat: 1 to 2 teaspoons with the food (1 teaspoon = approx. 3ml) over a period of 8 weeks.
If you have already encountered problems, double the dosage in the first 4 weeks.
The specified amount of feeding must not be exceeded.