Complete food for adult sterilized and overweight cats.
A hypoallergenic formula rich in fibre and protein with reduced fat that helps maintain digestive tract health and ideal body weight. Fruits and herbs packed with vitamins and flavonoids ensure your cat looks great and lives a long and healthy life.
- FRESH DUCK – a lean and highly digestible meat rich in PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids), which reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
- LOW FAT CONTENT together with soluble and insoluble fibre help maintain optimal body weight.
- SEA BUCKTHORN supports kidney and urinary tract health. The low content of magnesium and L-methionine helps maintain an optimal urine pH of 6.0–6.5.
- NASTURTIUM is a natural antibiotic. It helps prevent the formation of kidney stones in sterilized and older cats and has powerful antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Grain free – NO colorants – NO preservatives – NO GMO – NO soy.
- 0.4 kg
- 2 kg
- 7 kg
Composition: fresh duck meat (26%), dehydrated turkey (26%), yellow peas (16%), chickpeas (10%), dried apples (7%), poultry fat (preserved with tocopherols, 4%), salmon oil (2%), hydrolyzed chicken liver (2%), psyllium husk and seeds (2%), brewer´s yeast (2%), linseed (1%), dried nasturtium (0.5%), dried chamomile (0.5%), minerals, dried sea buckthorn (0.3%), dried cranberries (0.2%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.015%), mannan-oligosaccharides (0.015%), Mojave yucca (0.008%), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA – 122 inactivated (15×109 cells/kg).
Analytical ingredients: crude protein 32.0%, crude fat 12.0%, crude fibre 4.0%, crude ash 9.0%, moisture 10.0%, Omega-3 0.3%, Omega-6 1.6%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.7%, sodium 1.0%, magnesium 0.04%.
Nutritional composition: vitamin A (3a672a) 20 000 I.U., vitamin D3 (E671) 800 I.U., vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, vitamin C (3a312) 300 mg, taurine (3a370) 2 500 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 100 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 2 500 mg, biotin (3a880) 2 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) 10 mg, vitamin B2 12 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 50 mg, calcium-D-pantothenate (3a841) 40 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) 10 mg, folic acid (3a316) 2 mg, vitamin B12 0.04 mg, zinc (3b606) 120 mg, iron (3b106) 45 mg, manganese (3b504) 55 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) 4 mg, copper (3b406) 10 mg, selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg, L-methionine (3c305) 4 000 mg. Contains EU approved natural antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) & rosemary extract.
Metabolizable energy: 3,520 kcal/kg
Serve the food dry or moistened with lukewarm water. Ensure your cat has access to fresh drinking water at all times. The food should be available to your cat throughout the day. When serving for the first time, gradually mix with the previous food to ease transition. Keep in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. Reseal after opening.
|Cat weight (kg)||2-3||3-5||5-7||7-9|